Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Mexican Shredded Beef Recipe for Best Enchiladas ~ Burritos ~ Nachos ~ Tacos

Mexican Shredded Beef Recipe for Best Enchiladas ~ Burritos ~ Nachos ~ Tacos  VIDEO HERE

In this video recipe I show you how I make my Mexican shredded beef that I use for enchiladas, burritos, tacos, nachos and much
more. The Mexican beef can be done in the crock pot or oven and
freezes well. Give it a try and adjust the seasonings to your liking.
It is easy and uses some leftovers.
OH! Please remember to take the poll - just click on the "I" in the upper right corner of the video. Enjoy :)

Mexican Shredded Beef Recipe for Enchiladas Burritos Nachos Tacos

INGREDIENTS
3-4 pound beef chuck roast
1 seeded finely diced jalapeno
1 sliced bell pepper
1 large sliced onion
salt & pepper
oil

1 can Rotelle - tomatoes/green chilies
1 cup salsa
1 cup enchilada sauce
1 cup refried beans
4-5 cloves sliced garlic
1 minced chipotle pepper
1 tbsp. dried onion flakes
1 tbsp. chili powder
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 tbsp. cilantro or parsley

Season beef roast with salt and pepper.
In a cast iron pan add a couple tbsp. oil
and beef roast. Brown off each side for 3-4 minutes.

Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl and mix
well.

In slow cooker add roast and juices and Mexican
seasoned mixture. Cover and cook for 4-5 hours until
falling apart.
Remove beef and let rest for 20-30 minutes and then
shred. Add beef back into sauce and mix well.

You can portion and freeze.
Use for enchiladas, burritos, tacos or nachos or even
over rice.
Enjoy.


Subscribe to my YouTube channel for updates on new episodes
http://www.youtube.com/c/TessCooks4u

5 comments:

  1. I tried your recipe and I used a little peanut butter at the end of the cooking process I added a drip of sesame oil...Thanks for making all your recipes.. I will try the others.. Thanks God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for trying the recipe and commenting. Greatly appreciated. Take care.

      Delete
  2. I tried your recipe and I used a little peanut butter at the end of the cooking process I added a drip of sesame oil...Thanks for making all your recipes.. I will try the others.. Thanks God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Chef's Guide To The 8 Best Meats To Smoke. best meats. In the event that you've ... Smokin' with Myron Mixon: Recipes Made Simple, f char broil smoker reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...