Saturday, March 21, 2020

Cooking with Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage Review ~ Two Dishes!



I' am cooking and making two dishes with the Beyond Hot Italian Sausage. At the end of the video I give you my thoughts. The Beyond Meat product is a plant based alternative or substitute meat product. They make many products and I thought I would give them a try, my way, and bring you along. Enjoy. #beyondmeat #tesscooks4u #foodreview #alternative protein #cooking #recipes #food *****************************************

Cooking with Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage Review ~ Two Dishes! Hot Italian Sausages: 2 links of Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage 1 small sliced onion 1/2 each sliced green and red bell pepper minced garlic butter salt to taste Hot Italian Sausage Pasta Dish: 2 cups of cooked gemelli pasta 2 links of Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage - sliced 1 small diced onion 1 cup diced bell peppers 2 cloves minced garlic 1 tbsp. tomato paste 1 - 20oz can diced tomatoes 1/4 cup sliced black olives pasta water as needed 1/4 tsp. oregano 1/4 tsp. basil pinch of red pepper flakes salt and pepper to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...